How to use an antenna coaxial cable? If you are looking for a simple and easy tutorial to make a television antenna, you have come to the ideal place.
I will teach you how to make this wonderful coaxial antenna for tv with cheap materials and that you can get even in your home.
So I invite you to share this antenna with friends or acquaintances who want to make a simple antenna with coaxial cable to tune the TV channels.
- Antenna build time: 15 minutes
Operating frequency 500 Mhz average.
SIMPLE AND ECONOMIC COAXIAL ANTENNA FOR TV.
Use recycled materials from a retired CABLE TV installation.
Materials how to make a Coaxial antenna for TV.
- 68.0 Cms of RG6 Coaxial Cable.
- Two F-type connector.
- A coaxial splitter for tv from 5 to 1000 Mhz, one input and two outputs.
- A cap of Spray paint.
Tools used to make the antenna.:
- Electric clamp.
- Measuring tape.
Instructions How to use an antenna coaxial cable.
Instructions for making the antenna with coaxial cable.
1st step; We are going to take a section of RG6 coaxial cable of 70.00 Cm in length and we will carry out the following process;
- 1st. We are going to place at one end a type F connector for coaxial cable.
- 2nd. We are going to make a mark with the tape measure, for this we are going to measure from the tip of the F connector and drawing a mark at 14.0 Cm on the coaxial cable.
- 3rd, Once this mark is made, we will place the tape again and we will now measure 34.0 Cm.
We will carry out the following operation, we will take the cooter to cut the black rubber, the mesh and the dielectric at the two marked points until we reach the copper conductor and remove all the above to leave the copper cable free.
Look at the following illustration.
As you can see, we will mark the aforementioned lines with the indicated dimensions.
- 4th we will measure 14.0 cm as indicated in the previous image and we will conclude by installing the second F connector.
After these steps we can continue.
2nd step; We are going to use a spray paint cap to wrap the bare wire and you must make a turn and a half around the circumference of the cap.
Once the previous step has been carried out, we only have to look for our Splitter with one input and two outputs and connect both F-type connectors in the outputs of the Splitter for TV and our antenna will be ready.
Summary of the construction How to use an antenna coaxial cable.
- Take the coaxial cable.
- Attach a type F connector to one end.
- Mark 14.0 Cm.
- Below mark 34.0 Cm.
- Remove the black rubber from the section that comprises the 34.0 Cm.
- Remark 14.0 Cm at the remaining end.
- Place the last type F connector.
- Find a spray paint cap.
- Turn one and a half turns with the bare cord over the spray cap.
- Finally, put the F-type connectors on the output of the TV Splitter.
Finally, you only have to connect this antenna to your television and you can enjoy a clear signal.
We hope this content is to your liking and help.
If you want to see the video How to make an antenna with copper cable? Step by Step 2021 -. click on this link: https://youtu.be/m9w6_eF5x9Q
It may interest you: How to make a homemade antenna for tv.