How to make a wifi antenna at home Step by Step 2021 In this tutorial we are going to make a wifi antenna step by step, it is a super powerful antenna that we will use in our wireless Internet connection.
Antenna construction time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Operating frequency 2400 Mhz.
- Two DElTA type dipoles
We present you a list of useful materials for construction.
Materials how to make a homemade wifi antenna
- Copper or galvanized sheet.
- 1/8 thick transparent plastic mica.
- SMA connector.
- CRG57 coaxial cable.
- Cable coaxial RG57.
- 8 1/8 inch flat thread screws.
- 6 nuts for 1/8-in. Bolt
- Soda can or aluminum foil and even copper foil.
- 1/4 inch plastic tubing.
- 1mm copper wire.
- Optional paint spray.
- U-Bolt or U-type screw.
- Electric clamp.
- Trías screwdriver.
- Measuring tape.
- Carbon pencil.
- Tin soldering iron.
- Soldering tin.
- 1/8 inch auger.
- 5/8 inch auger.
Instructions how to make a homemade WIFI antenna details.
Basic instructions How to make an antenna for wifi
1st step; We will manufacture the Corner reflector where we will place the other components of the antenna below. 1st steps for construction;
We are going to see the following image with the measurements of the Corner reflector, to have a better interpretation of the home wifi antenna.
As you see the image we detail the measurements now we will show you the angles that the corner of the home wifi antenna should have
The tools used to make this reflector were scissors to cut the sheet, drill to drill the holes with a 1/8 and 5/8 inch barrier.
2nd step; We will carry out the construction of the mica where the dipoles will be housed.
We must look for the mica proposed in the description, now we will show you the drawing for better understanding and you can easily manufacture it.
As you can see in the image we detail the measurements so that you can build in a simple way, remember that you will need the following tools;
Pencil to mark, cooter to cut the mica, like this with a drill with a 1/8 inch auger.
As you can see so far there are simple steps where I want you to learn How to make a homemade WIFI antenna ?.
3rd step; The most important step has arrived and it is the construction of the dipoles of the home wifi antenna. further down we detail the manufacturing process of both dipoles for the 2.4 Ghz wireless signal.
WiFi antenna presented the image with the measurements.
In the exposed image we see all the measurements clearly, so now we are going to give you some instructions for making both dipoles;
A- Find a can of soda and cut the ends with the use of the scissors and the cooter.
B- Download this template and print it for better ease, cut it out and superimpose the template on the aluminum foil obtained from the soda can, use the pencil or a marker to trace the outline of the image.
c- Cut out all the lines of the image with the scissors and you will have the dipoles. Finally, carry out a verification of the measurements.
Step-by-step homemade WIFI antenna
4th step; we are going to assemble our homemade WIFI antenna.
In this part we are going to unite all the elements before built. I present you an interpretive image of the antenna so that you know where each element before described goes.
How to make a wifi antenna at home super powerful
step by step follow these tips to assemble the antenna:
- Take the reflector.
- Place the SMA connector and fix it with 4 1/8 screws with their nuts.
- Choose 4 1/8 inch x 1 1/4 inch flat thread screws and place them on the four ends of the reflector at once against nuts.
- Place the plastic spacers on the screws that we put in the reflector, spacers measure 20 mm each.
- We will look for the copper conductor and we will cut two pieces of 60 mm each. We will color one in the center of the SMA connector soldered with tin and the other we will fix it to one of the screws of the SMA connector with another nut.
- Let’s put the plastic or mica base anger.
- Now we will color the dipoles on top of the mica and solder if possible to the conductors.
- We will place the other lens to hold the dipoles.
- We will place 4 nuts to fix the lenses and dipoles to the reflector.
- Finally we will place the U-Bolt or U Screw in the reflector.
To use this antenna, connect a cable to the SMA connector and take it to a router, modem or a network card. Router, Modem o una terjeta de red.
We hope you enjoy this WIFI antenna.
If you want to see the video, How to make a homemade WIFI antenna? Step by Step 2021 – Super POWERFUL. click on this link: https://youtu.be/gWo_RouuPUs
It may interest you: How to program lg tv to local antenna: Step by Step