HDTV antenna design step by step by JM Get to know this Helicoidal type home tv antenna to watch the channels on our TV with the best clarity, obtaining great coverage.
- It is a helical type flat antenna.
- We can mount at a height of 5 meters above the ground.
- RG6 coaxial cable is suitable .
Helical type homemade TV antenna specifications :
- Working frequency: UHF freq. 470 MHZ.
- Noise figure: <= -1.30 dB.
- Typical antenna gain: 9.5 dBi.
- Impedance: 50 ohms.
- Roe: 1.2 (50 Ohm).
Homemade digital tv antenna features:
- For VHF signals.
- Low Frequency: VHF 400.0 MHz.
- Outdoor use.
- Weather resistant: due to the materials used.
- ground connection.
- Cable coaxial RG6.
- 4 element Dipoles.
- Circular dipole.
- Instructions for assembling the manufacture of the antenna on Youtube channel jm actualidades .
Here we present images of the homemade helical antenna.
How to make a homemade digital tv antenna Parts List:
Parts of this antenna for home tv:
- 4 aluminum tube 9.5 mm in diameter by 85 cm in length.
- # 14 electric wire approximately 50 cm in length.
- 75 Ohm impedance transformer.
- A wooden ruler of (2.5 X 6 X 24) Cm.
- 4 3mm striated screws with nuts and washers.
- U-type clamp.
- Aluminum tube cutter.
- Screwdriver (tria head).
- Electric cutting pliers.
- Love metrica.
- Electric drill..
- 1/8 and 3/8 inch barrier for metal.
How to make a homemade tv antenna / Helical type instructions:
Cutting and assembly instructions:
- Half mark the 9.5mm aluminum tubing at 47.75cm length.
- Use a 3-inch pvc pipe. to make the dipoles helical.
- Proceed to cut the Boom or wooden antenna board to the actual size.
- Now you must drill the Boom with the augers to place the dipoles.
- Check the separation of the elements, that is, lengths as shown in the drawing.
- Place the pre-made dipoles in boon.
- Attach the bolts and nuts to secure the dipoles on the boom.
- Find the electric cable and ring the dipoles as shown in the figure.
- Now you should place the impedance transformer on the screws.
- Tighten the dipoles with a screwdriver.
- Place the U bracket on the boom.
- Finally, locate the antenna in an appropriate place.